Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Teeny Tiny #8


I so did not want to finish the second one of this pair.  I put it off and put it off and put it off until 1:30...and then I did.  And I went to bed at 2:30.  Which is bad.  So this morning I started today's socks on my walk to work.  Which was good, because I finished the second one around eight this evening!  YAY!





These are also made of Lion Brand (i looked it up) Micro Spun.  Yup.  In blue.  They're looking kinda purple to me, but they really are blue.  And tomorrow, D is giving me some of the yarn she dyes to make teeny tiny socks out of.  So I think I'll make three socks a day for a while, since I want to keep the ones I'm making.  And she wants the ones I'm making for her sock show thing.  Yup!

Anywaysies, is bed time!

Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment