Thursday, February 17, 2011

Teeny Tinies #14, 15 and 16


Hello all!

Pardon the lapse in blogging.  We had recruitment Monday and Tuesday, so I have been running on fumes.  I did manage to make a teeny tiny each of the days, but last night I was just so durn tired it was all I could do to stay awake while finishing up the sock.  Any longer and I would have died.



So to make up for this egregiousness, I will be posting not one, not two, but THREE teeny tinies!  That is the ones I made Valentines (which are black...?), those made Tuesday and the ones I just now finished.  This means that instead of seeing the pictures of the previous day's tinies, you will be on time and see the current day's tiny the day it is finished.

And now, on with the tinies!

These are the ones I made on Valentine's.  No, I didn't make them black on purpose, I just happened to grab that skein on my way out the door.  This is made with Patton's cotton yarn.



 I'm not sure what the pattern is...mostly just an X/O kind of motif.

These next ones I wanted to give up on.  You have no idea how much I just wanted to go to bed and do them in the morning.  I had driven a 12 person van all over the city, gone to dinner and then had to go in to lab to do some more stuff.  I'll make another short post about THAT adventure, but this will be picture heavy enough.  :D

I picked this yarn because I figured it wouldn't matter if I just made them knit, no fancy patterns or anything.  The cuffs are ribbed, but you can't really tell.  They really are sock shaped, they're just so poofy it's hard to see it.  I don't know if they are the same because I kept waking up in the middle of a row...


And today's are made with the rainbow mini mochi again.  I accidentally made the cables look heart like.  The top one, specifically, looks as thought it is an upside-down heart.  I like them.  Mini mochi makes me (and K, too) really happy.  :D





Still going strong (and seriously sleep deprived)!  Until tomorrow, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment