Monday, February 14, 2011

Teeny Tiny #12 and a very tired Amy

I'm tired. These are lilac lace weight yarn I found at Goodwill in a huge cone for three bucks.  I don't think I'll ever use the whole thing.  Whatev's.






And K let me use her washing machine today!  So I have pics of the felted slippers, but not the purse.  Both turned out quite well, but I am just too tired to take pics of all, so I'll do that tomorrow.




The straps aren't sewn on yet, but I'll get to that when they're dry.  Right now they sog up whatever they sit on (my jeans, the carpet...).  I think they deserve a pair of pretty colored buttons on the strap too, just for decoration.  Yup!

That's it for now, I'm going to go listen to Wait Wait and finish today's second teeny tiny before going to bed.  Also, nutella and almond butter for a midnight snack/lunchdinnerbreakfast thing!  YUM!

Goodnight all!

Until tomorrow evening (night, really, who am I kidding?)

No comments:

Post a Comment