Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Teeny Tiny Thirty "Plain Orange Jane"

I know I said I would make yesterday's pair today, but I have lost my knitting bag.  I think (hope) I lost it on the bus, but I don't know where it is... T-T SAD!  The yarn and my knitting needles are in it.  So...until I get it back, if I get it back, I will be half a sock short.



Today's socks are cheater socks.  Just plain knit with a 2x2 rib at the cuff.  And I had to grab an old yarn to do them.





This last picture is to show what happens to the teenies once I've taken a picture of them.  I haven't thought of what to do with them yet, so they accumulate in a pile.  I think there's a week's worth of tinies here.  :D

BUT!  I am going to Sock Summit and have decided to cover myself in teenies while there.  So.  There's a use.  And by then there should be...178 pairs.  WOW!

That's all for this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment