Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cowl Mania

This weekend I procrastinated.  A lot.  And aside from tinies, I knit two cowls.  I'm putting three here because I had a third one lying around and it seemed sensible to group them.

First is made of some acrylic yarn I found at JoAnn's.

I think it's a 2x2 rib that increases to 2x4 or 5 rib at the base and then the lace stuff was crocheted on.

Next is the first I did this weekend.  It's made with the leftover Noro Kureyon I had from my shoes.

It's made in a 2x2 English rib.

And last is made out of another acrylic from JoAnn's.

I made it with more gray than the black so it wouldn't be symmetrical.

Also the latter two cowls are mobiod.  :D  So 'one surface.'

No comments:

Post a Comment