Tuesday, March 1, 2011

(half of) Teeny Tiny Twenty-Nine "Slip Cables"

So...I'm sick.  Or seriously sleep deprived, but whatever it is, it presents itself as both.  I'm running on four hours of sleep and have had a headache on most of the right side of my head...  And I tried to eat dinner, but dinner revolted and escaped via the plumbing system.  I'm not sure if that's a symptom of the headache or not, but it was not very fun.  Not at all.



And thus the title.  I have finished one of today's tinies.  And I can't knit with this headache.  Just moving hurts.  and the lights hurt. and everything hurts.  So, I'm posting this one and going to bed.  And so long as I feel better tomorrow, I'll finish its pair and tomorrow's set.  Mmkay?  Mkay.





And there you have it.  I have made 28.5 pairs of socks.  Yup.  Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment