Sunday, March 13, 2011

Teeny Tiny Thirty-Nine and Forty "Rugby 7 & 8"

I was running on very little sleep yesterday due to that really long response to vaccines, etc.  So as soon as I finished my tinies, I went to bed.  I didn't want to deal with the computer.  So I promise I made them yesterday.



As for todays, they're orange and green!  Oh they're so pretty!  They remind me of sherbet and yummy popsicles and summer.  YAY!


I think I'm getting sick.  But not awful death sick.  Just mildly congested sniffly sick.  Still blah though.

Any my hands smell like sulpher.  It's really kind of starting to annoy me.  I think it's the water...or the soap...I don't know.  I was making a pouf out of newspaper and got the ink all over my hands and had to wash them and it was after that that I noticed...I don't know...it's evil.  And stinky.  Literally.

And my right index finger hurts on the second knuckle.  Which is starting to worry me.  I noticed it while I was in lab today.  And it was just after I had been using some Phenol/Chloroform/Isoamyl Alcohol mixture.  BUT I was using gloves the whole time...so I don't know what caused it.  It feels sore...but the skin hurts.  I don't like it!

Oh, and I'm going to make a pair of pants tomorrow.  I found this hideous brown wrap around skirt at Goodwill:

It's huge and I don't know what it is made of...there is no tag.  And there's velcro on it to keep the wrap working because it's very heavy.  Anyways...I had gone to Pac Fabrics and wanted to buy this really pretty suiting that was stretch and lycra and pretty, but it was $25 a yard, and for pants you need 2.5 yards...and that's just NOT okay.  So I have decided that if I can get a huge skirt or dress at Goodwill and use its fabric, I can make this cheaper.

SO while this skirt is awful, the fabric is really kinda cool.  It has the potential to be really interesting.


Did I mention it is shiny?

No comments:

Post a Comment